What is Included?
If an incident occurs which results in the insured vehicle being classed as a total loss by the motor insurer, this policy pays the difference between the insured value and either the purchase price of the insured vehicle as confirmed by the net invoice selling price or the amount of the early settlement figure, whichever is the greater
Policy duration of one, two, three or four years available
- The policy provides cover for events occurring in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- Cover extends to: The European Union, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Andorra for a maximum of 90 days in any 12 months of cover, providing the cover provided by the insured’s motor insurer is of an equivalent level of cover as they would enjoy in the United Kingdom
- Making a claim does not affect the insured’s ‘no claims bonus’ on their other insurance policies
- Benefit payable is as shown on the policy schedule
- £150,000 maximum vehicle price
- Nil excess
- Trading options include QUBE (our free, cloud-based broker platform), stand-alone referral, delegated authority scheme, Qdos-managed white labelled online retail facility
- Underwritten by a strong rated UK insurer
- Full cancellation within the first 30 day cooling off period
- Pro rata refund if cancelled outside the first 30 day cooling off period